[Dev] crosstool-ng-libre

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 22:02:11 GMT 2015

Hi,

There are a few who I spoke to on IRC who already know about this,

In order to port to different architectures, a (cross) toolchain is
needed. There are many toolchains for the vanilla linux kernel, but few
for linux-libre. This is therefore, an attempt at creating
crosstool-ng-libre based on crosstool-ng. Hopefully then an arm port can
potentially be made of parabola.

I have uploaded the progress so-far at as a tar.gz on my home-server
(which may or may not be down at different times):

http://joshyyy.twilightparadox.com/owncloud/index.php/s/rIC1kRbqsRgZ3el

Josh