[Dev] Reflection on the Relationship of Money and Parabola

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Sat Jan 17 20:38:51 GMT 2015

"Tiberiu C. Turbureanu" <tct at ceata.org> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Meanwhile 10 days have passed.
>
> Have you been made progress in this regard? Meaning having figured out
> the leadership organization and institutional sponsor you will prefer
> for Parabola?
>
> Thanks for letting me know, I have to report back to Ceata for the next
> Council meeting which will be tomorrow evening.

tiberiu, i think the ceata propposal has been very welcome but we
haven't reached a collective decision just yet.  the only thing we have
clear, in mi opinion, is that we will keep solving issues as a
consensus-driven community with no leadership.  and though it's not a
particularly fast process, we've had problems with the domain name not
working last week so the 10 days weren't really about consensus
efficacy.

i say this because your email feels to me as a "take me to your leader"
position which we never contemplated having in the first place :)

--
http://hackcoop.com.ar