[Dev] Parabola representative needed for contract w/ Ceata

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Wed Jan 7 05:19:35 GMT 2015

Tiberiu C. Turbureanu writes:

> On 06.01.2015 19:26, Jorge Araya Navarro wrote:
>> Shall we start dominate people for representatives of the project?
>
> I assume this is an unfortunate typo. I think Jorge meant "nominate"
> people, not "dominate" them. :-)

What typo? That's exactly what I meant:

“Three Rings for the co-founders under the sky,
Seven for the libretools developers in halls of stone,
Nine for Packager monkeys, doomed to re-package big projects,
One for the Lord Tiberiu on his throne
In the Land of Ceata where the protection for Parabola lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the table of representatives bind them.
In the Land of Ceata where the protection for Parabola lie.”

Just kidding! ha! Indeed what an embarrassing typo, Sorry!

--
Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro.