[Dev] Propposal for donations infrastructure

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Fri Feb 13 15:41:26 GMT 2015

On 13.02.2015 16:46, Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
> Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic <tct at ceata.org> writes:
>> >
>> > The offer was never off the table. Ceata is willing to collaborate with
>> > Parabola.

> hey, i pinged you a week ago :)

Hi, I have received an e-mail from you on Tuesday 10.02.2015 at 15:13
and a ping today the minute you wrote here, on the mailing list. Anyway,
that's three days, not a week.

And I am sorry, I haven't been able to respond to you with anything
helpful before I delivered my presentation part of this workshop on
decentralized networks Ceata has organized yesterday evening:

https://ceata.org/evenimente/retele-de-socializare-descentralizate.html

Please allow me this weekend to formulate a response to your request for
a collaboration draft.

Thanks,
--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri