[Dev] KingOfTheJews is +q'ed on #parabola

ingegnue ingegnue at riseup.net
Tue Feb 10 05:46:27 GMT 2015

On February 6, 2015 7:55:18 PM EST, "Nicolás Reynolds" <fauno at endefensadelsl.org> wrote:

>i'm attaching the log that led to me setting +q mode to KingOfTheJews
>as
>per the irc policy[^1].  i've received some abuse in private too but i
>don't mind.
>

>[^1]: https://wiki.parabola.nu/IRC_Policy

FWIW: Thank you.

I don't come to #parabola to listen to that stuff, I come to talk tech and tech freedom. The behavior exhibited by "KingOfTheJews" in the attached log happens to be a quick way to alienate female participants; at least I would probably never come to that channel again, were that to be the norm. So, thanks!