[Dev] Ideas for Parabola at FISL17

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Thu Dec 31 19:54:06 GMT 2015

On 12/31/2015 04:33 PM, fauno wrote:
> André Silva <emulatorman at riseup.net> writes:

>>> is food cheap in sao paulo?
>>
>> Well, FISL is located in Porto Alegre, not São Paulo :D
>
> haha i read it and wrote something else :P

haha, maybe it could have been a confusion between my hometown (São
Paulo), Porto Alegre (where is located the event) and all the cities i
mentioned earlier, then it was all in a tangle of things :P

>> However, I can say that my hometown is more expensive than Porto Alegre
>> :P but don't worry, i'm not eating much, therefore i don't need a lot of
>> money :)
>
> no no, please make it part of your expenses!

ok, i thankful you for it, however if there are expensive points of this
budget, don't worry to reduce it ok :)