[Dev] Ideas for Parabola at FOSDEM

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Thu Dec 31 15:44:13 GMT 2015

On 18.12.2015 00:09, Joseph Graham wrote:
> On 17/12/15 21:52, Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic wrote:
>> We are late for a Parabola booth, but maybe we can still have Parabola
>> represented at FOSDEM. Will any Parabola hacker be attending FOSDEM 2016?

> Mtjm and Aurelien should go. I have no money and I don't use Parabola
> anymore.

At least three Ceata members will be attending FOSDEM, to happen in the
last days of January 2016. Will any Parabola hacker be attending at
Europe's biggest free software event, in Brussels?

Traditionally, Ceata participates at FSFE booth, but we didn't ask them
yet because we wanted to join with you guys and help promote Parabola.

Do you know if Arch is going to have a booth at FOSDEM? If so, can you
ask them to accept one Ceata member or Parabola hacker to be all times
at their booth, showcasing Parabola on a T400 laptop? Tehnoetic can
provide one. And maybe in January we can use a small amount of the money
in the Parabola fund at Ceata to make Parabola stickers to raise
donations for Parabola at FOSDEM?

Thanks,
--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic | Președinte, Fundația Ceata
GPG: 900CECE2 | Tel: +40-761-810-100

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/inscrieri