[Dev] no update

Luke g4jc at openmailbox.org
Sun Aug 23 18:27:24 GMT 2015

Confirming bug. I updated tahoe-lafs earlier today and it is still
showing the old version on the site (1.10.1 instead of 1.10.2)
See here:
https://www.parabola.nu/packages/pcr/any/tahoe-lafs/

Encyclomundi mentioned in IRC the other day that librerelease fails in
the final step to update repos and produces errors lately. Perhaps it is
related.