[Dev] no update

Michał Masłowski mtjm at mtjm.eu
Wed Aug 19 06:00:14 GMT 2015

>> there is no update for parabola linux more than three days, what happen ?
>
> try changing your mirror on /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist, we don't control
> if mirrors are up to date or not (should we?)

We provide /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist and get questions and bug reports
for already fixed problems.  So we should fix it.  (Updating the package
providing the mirrorlist when the primary mirror is outdated is not a
solution.)

https://www.parabola.nu/mirrors/status/ and my mirror checking script
show that there are no outdated mirrors, only dgix.ru is not available.
(Many other mirrors are IPv4-only, but this probably isn't the problem.)

Please post your /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist.