[Dev] [donations] [due 2015-04-20] draft of agreement with ceata

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Mon Apr 27 08:36:53 GMT 2015

On 27.04.2015 11:14, André Silva wrote:
> On 04/17/2015 03:47 AM, Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic wrote:
>> On 17.04.2015 09:35, Luke Shumaker wrote:
>>> Several ammendments have been discussed--can I assume that we will
>>> have a change to review the complete revised document before it is
>>> signed?
>>
>> Of course, I am working on it and send it to you as soon as possible.
>>
> Since some days ago, my friend (she's attorney) studied about Romanian
> laws, reviewed the Ceata draft and some hours ago she sent me a new one
> based on it (attached on this email) with improvements to help us. That
> one was written in Spanish because is her native language and doesn't
> knows English.
> I could translate it, but i'm not a native Spanish-speaker to create a
> good translation about it. So, i would be very grateful if somebody with
> good skills on Spanish-English translation could do it :)

Thank you for your and your friend effort, André. There is no need for a
translation, I can understand Spanish (Romanian and Spanish are
related). I will look today into her modifications and integrate those
in the 2nd version of the draft that I've been working on. Probably
tomorrow I will be able to present you the new draft.

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri