[Dev] [Maintenance] [Django] ERROR (internal IP): Internal Server Error: /packages/extra/mips64el/kdeplasma-addons-applets-bookmarks/files/

Michał Masłowski mtjm at mtjm.eu
Mon Apr 20 17:29:06 GMT 2015

> +1 i think we should remove mips64el from parabolaweb with a goodbye
> post, such as:

I have removed it, now the page returns 404 and doesn't send an error
mail.  (Other mips64el services that I removed much earlier: running the
cron jobs breaking it by updating arch=any packages, and links to the
base tarball on "Get Parabola".)

> # Goodbye, mips64el port
>
> Since the mips64el port development has stalled for different reasons,
> we've starting to remove support from our infrastructure.
>
> While mips64el info won't be available through the [packages
> web](/packages) and binary packages removed from repositories, you'll
> still find documentation about porting on our wiki, the [base
> root](https://repo.parabola.nu/mips64el/) needed to re-bootstrap the
> port is available for download, and also the
> [abslibre-mips64el](https://projects.parabola.nu/abslibre/abslibre-mips64el.git/)
> tree.

I recommend adding a wiki page with all important links to commits
removing mips64el and archived resources: it's more dynamic than a news
page, we might remove more in the future.