[Dev] [donations] [due 2015-04-20] draft of agreement with ceata

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 17 06:35:00 GMT 2015

> The project known as Parabola GNU/Linux-libre ("Parabola")

We've never been super-precise about the nomenclature, but:

The project is just "Parabola"; it is the operating system made by the
Parabola project that is is "Parabola GNU/Linux-libre".

----

You guys have already addressed my concern about GFDL invariant
sections.  I would appreciate a note being made about it in the text.

You guys have also discussed my concern about termination without a
successor.

----

I'm unsure what violation of §2(b) implies; I'm thinking about
temporary accidental non-compliance--the time between a freedom-bug
being introduced and it being fixed.  Is that grounds for termination?
Would it mean that Ceata has the option of saying "no funds until bug
XYZ is fixed?" I think I'd like a bit that is analogous to the "Commitment
to Correct Mistakes" section of the FSDG.

----

Several ammendments have been discussed--can I assume that we will
have a change to review the complete revised document before it is
signed?