[Dev] [donations] [due 2015-04-20] draft of agreement with ceata

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Wed Apr 15 12:52:03 GMT 2015

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic <tct at ceata.org> writes:

> On 15.04.2015 15:08, Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
>> a communication from the delegate can be backed by an url to the
>> discussion of parabola community.  ceata doesn't care about the
>> discussion itself but it can corroborate the delegate was backed by the
>> community.
>
> This has crossed my mind. But this means Ceata has to evaluate if some
> of the concerns expressed by some members have been addressed and
> solved, if those members confirm it's okay, if all members agree with
> the Delegate, Ceata doesn't know which are all the members, which have
> the right to decide, if they don't say anything it means they agree or
> it means they don't, etc

what i meant is that ceata doesn't have to interpret the discussion,
just know that it was had and the delegate doesn't request things by
herself, but i see your point.  i guess what's left is to let parabola
governance out of the document and have ceata trust the delegate.

we can cover rogueness on our side, some things we've discussed already.

--
.oÓ)