[Dev] [donations] [due 2015-04-20] draft of agreement with ceata

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Wed Apr 15 12:19:32 GMT 2015

On 15.04.2015 15:08, Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
> a communication from the delegate can be backed by an url to the
> discussion of parabola community.  ceata doesn't care about the
> discussion itself but it can corroborate the delegate was backed by the
> community.

This has crossed my mind. But this means Ceata has to evaluate if some
of the concerns expressed by some members have been addressed and
solved, if those members confirm it's okay, if all members agree with
the Delegate, Ceata doesn't know which are all the members, which have
the right to decide, if they don't say anything it means they agree or
it means they don't, etc

This means a lot of interpretation is left to Ceata, which actually
means Ceata steps in your governance. Not okay for Parabola nor for
Ceata and I am not willing to parse discussions and put Ceata's Council
to decide if what the Delegate has communicated is backed by the
community or not quite... It'd be a nightmare. And Ceata could be held
responsible by some of the members who don't agree (before or after)
with what the Delegate saw fit to communicate to Ceata.

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri