[Dev] [donations] [due 2015-04-20] draft of agreement with ceata

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Tue Apr 14 14:06:12 GMT 2015

On 14.04.2015 16:48, Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
> Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at endefensadelsl.org> writes:
>
>> tiberiu just sent me this.  i've read it and seems ok to me, what do you
>> think?  can we reply by next monday? (the 20th)
>
> ah and it says i'm the parabola delegate for the first year without
> provisions if i resign or get revoked.  could we rephrase 2(a) from:
>
>> a) Nicolás Reynolds Is Parabola's Delegate (the “Delegate”) to
>> communicate any and all donation-related (including but not limited to
>> expenditure) decisions to Ceata's Council.  Ceata will only object to
>> the decisions to the extent Parabola is not in compliance with § 2(b)
>> or § 5 of this Agreement.

>> a) Is the responsibility of Parabola's Delegate (the “Delegate”) to
>> communicate any and all donation-related (including but not limited to
>> expenditure) decisions to Ceata's Council.  Ceata will only object to
>> the decisions to the extent Parabola is not in compliance with § 2(b)
>> or § 5 of this Agreement.  Parabola will elect, rotate and revoke the
>> Delegate on their own and communicate the next Delegate's name to
>> Ceata's Council.  For the present document, the Delegate is Nicolás
>> Reynolds.

I would avoid writing down in this agreement anything about the internal
organization of Parabola. Legally speaking, Ceata has this agreement
with an individual, not with an organization (there is none besides
Ceata). If you want to resign or you get replaced, then we add an
amendment signed-off by me, you and the delegate in which we specify a
different delegate, mentioning which points are affected. I would keep
things simple as they are now.

Would this be okay with you and Parabola?

> maybe you'd want to add my national id and full name?

Yes, we should do that in the private final version of the agreement. I
will write down mine as well.

Thanks!

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri