[Dev] [donations] [due 2015-04-20] draft of agreement with ceata

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Tue Apr 14 06:45:12 GMT 2015

Thank you, Michał; good observations!

On 14.04.2015 09:31, Michał Masłowski wrote:
> - 2(b) requires an exception for nonmodifiable license texts

I can add to 2(b) the note that the freedom condition don't apply to
license texts.

> - do we have to remove the FDL-licensed manuals with invariant sections
>   (or get them relicensed)?

While Ceata acknowledges the issue with GNU FDL with invariant sections,
we consider it a minor issue to freedom of reusing documentation, so
rest assure that no matter if you blacklist them or not or convince the
authors to relicense them (the latter is preferable but takes time),
Ceata considers you are a free culture distro too.

I can add a note about this too, if you consider it necessary.

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri