[Dev] Fwd: Re: [Assist] Xorg Problem with Radeon

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Thu Sep 11 20:59:40 GMT 2014

[4]:https://wiki.parabolagnulinux.org/Repositories

[1]:https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman
> I am using Radeon HD 3650 and I have a problem with KMS (when I
> removo "nomodeset" on boot options) and puts black screen. The
> dmesg about radeon is: https://dpaste.de/T7A3

Did you tried add the AGP driver for your chipset before than "radeon"
to MODULES array in your mkinitcpio file (Early start) or appropriate
.conf files in /etc/modules-load.d (Late start)?
In your case this card is a AGP, so you should have AGP support to
works, and add intel_agp, ali_agp, ati_agp, amd_agp, or amd64_agp
depending of AGP driver for your chipset [0]

[0]:https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ATI#Kernel_mode-setting_.28KMS.29