[Dev] libretools 20141128 release announcement

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 28 07:15:40 GMT 2014

I just released libretools 20141128.

This is a pretty minor release.  It is based on a newer version of
devtools, which now has patches that I submitted, so I have less to
maintain now!  (Also, I had the odd experience of merging my own
commits :P).

Changes from 20141004.1 to 20141128:
 - librechroot/libremakepkg chroots are no longer 'registered', no
   machine name
 - librechroot: prints slightly better status messages
 - libremakepkg: no longer involves 'nobody' needing to read your files
 - checkpkg: better soname checking, error handling
 - updated URLs to parabola.nu