[Dev] How to get certain branch/tag of a Mercurial repository in mksource?

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 5 19:08:20 GMT 2014

At Sun, 04 May 2014 20:08:50 -0600,
Jorge Araya Navarro wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have been bothering Lukeshu with this question on IRC without getting
> an answer, ha!. I want to know how to specify a branch or tag in the
> mksource url for Mercurial repositories, besides the revision hash.
> That's all.

Hey, sorry, I've been very busy in meatspace recently, and haven't
been on IRC as much as I would like.

The answer is in `makepkg:extract_hg()`: append `#branch=BRANCHNAME`,
`#revision=REVISION`, or `#tag=TAG` to the URL.

More generally, this is what you can specify for each VCS:

 - bzr
   * revision=
 - git
   * branch=