[Dev] blacklist zsh-completions

Sören Tempel mail at soeren-tempel.net
Sun Mar 23 18:23:21 GMT 2014

Hi there,

I attached a git-format-patch(1) for the blacklist repository which will
blacklist the zsh-completions[0] package if applied. I do not have
commit access to this repository so somebody who has could apply it.

The issue with the zsh-completion package is that many completions do
not have any license informations. The 'README.md' states that each file
has an individual license[0], however, as already mentioned some files
do not have any license information at all. For instance, the jekyll
completions[1] or the nvm[2] completions.

Thus those file should be considered non-free and therefor the package
should be blacklisted.

[0] https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-completions#license
[1] https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-completions/blob/master/src/_jekyll
[2] https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-completions/blob/master/src/_nvm