[Dev] License clarification/changes (attn: xihh, lluvia, fauno, mtjm, xylon)

Michał Masłowski mtjm at mtjm.eu
Sun Mar 23 09:11:02 GMT 2014

mtjm:
  [x] I approve of licensing toru-path under the GNU GPLv3, or (at the
      users' option) any later version. (Unspecified -> GPLv3+)
  [x] I approve of re-licensing toru from the GNU GPLv3 exclusively to
      the GNU GPLv3, or at the users' option any later version. (GPLv3
      -> GPLv3+)
  [x] I approve of re-licensing librechroot, and libremakepkg from the
      GNU GPLv3 or any later version to the GNU GPLv2 or any later
      version. (GPLv3+ -> GPLv2+)
  [x] If common.sh can be licensed under terms compatible with the GNU
      GPLv2, but not v3, I approve re-licensing any conflicting files
      from GPLv3+ to GPLv2+. (GPLv3+ -> GPLv2+)

lluvia, xylon, xihh, mtjm, fauno:

  [x] If common.sh can be licensed under terms compatible with the GNU
      GPLv2, but not v3, I approve re-licensing any program making use
      of libremessages from GPLv3+ to GPLv2+. (GPLv3+ -> GPLv2+)

      lluvia: this would mean just libreaddiff
      Xylon: this would mean just pkgbuild-check-nonfree
      xihh, mtjm, fauno: this would mean a whole host of files