[Dev] License clarification/changes (attn: xihh, lluvia, fauno, mtjm, xylon)

Joshua Haase hahj87 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 05:02:12 GMT 2014

"Luke T. Shumaker" <lukeshu at sbcglobal.net> writes:

> I did one before, but I just did a more thorough audit of the licenses
> in libretools, and found some issues.  Here are the changes I need you
> guys to approve of:

xihh:
  [x] I approve of licensing fullpkg, fullpkg-build, mips-add and
      toru-utils under the GNU GPLv3, or (at the users' option) any
      later version. (Unspecified -> GPLv3+)
  [x] I approve of re-licensing toru from the GNU GPLv3 exclusively to
      the GNU GPLv3, or at the users' option any later version. (GPLv3
      -> GPLv3+)
  [x] I approve of re-licensing libremessages, librechroot, and
      libremakepkg from the GNU GPLv3 or any later version to the GNU
      GPLv2 or any later version. (GPLv3+ -> GPLv2+)