[Dev] libretools 20140305 release announcement

Luke T. Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 5 23:12:40 GMT 2014

I just pushed libretools 20140305 to [libre].
TL;DR: added `dagpkg` and `repo-diff`

This is a sloppy, sloppy, release; none of the changes have any tests.

Changes from 20140210 to 20140305:
 - Added Nicolás' (fauno's) `dagpkg`
 - Added Nicolás' (fauno's) `repo-diff`
 - libremessages:setup_traps(): Optionally take a custom signal
   handler as an argument.
 - treepkg: Make it so that HOOKPREBUILD and HOOKLOCALRELEASE may not
   be set.
 - mipsrelease: pass in the `-c` flag when running `makepkg --source`.

I made some minimal modifications from Nicolás' versions of dagpkg and
repo-diff to make them use librelib.  Hopefully I didn't break
anything.