[Dev] libretools 20140106 release announcement

Luke T. Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 8 03:59:52 GMT 2014

At Sun, 05 Jan 2014 23:28:47 -0500,
Luke T. Shumaker wrote:
> I just pushed libretools 20140106.1 to [libre].  It has a couple of
> exciting new features.  Be sure to merge your .pacnew files!
> Other changes from 20131112 to 20140106:
>  * libremakepkg:
>     * bugfix: can now build bzr packages with `-N` (don't do this)
>     * feature: can now build `make --(all)source` files

After speaking with André on IRC, this seems to have introduced some
issues.  We're both totally perplexed, but downgrading seems to fix it
for him.  I can't replicate it, which makes debugging it hard, but
both he and Márcio are experiencing it, so I'm accepting that it is a
bug.  Until it is resolved, I'm moving 20140106.1 to [libre-testing],
and re-publishing 20131112 on [libre], so a manual downgrade will be
necessary.

However dbscripts' db-move is bugging out and not letting me move the
package, so once I get that worked out, it will be on [libre-testing].

My apologies,