[Dev] [root at localhost.parabolagnulinux.org] [Django] ERROR (internal IP): Internal Server Error: /mirrors/Parabola/

Luke T. Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 2 16:08:02 GMT 2014

At Tue, 31 Dec 2013 13:18:55 -0300,
Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
> another one
> --
> P)
>

> [2  <message/rfc822 (7bit)>]
> Subject: [Django] ERROR (internal IP): Internal Server Error: /mirrors/Parabola/
> From: root at localhost.parabolagnulinux.org
> To: fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar, kostis at gtklocker.com
> Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 10:18:20 -0000
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):

>   File "/srv/http/parabolagnulinux.org/web/mirrors/views.py", line 187, in mirror_details
>     return render(request, 'mirrors/mirror_details.html', context)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/template/base.py", line 331, in invalid_block_tag
>     (command, get_text_list(["'%s'" % p for p in parse_until])))
>
> TemplateSyntaxError: Invalid block tag: 'bug_link', expected 'elif', 'else' or 'endif'

This was a bug, introduced by me, fixed here, sort-of:

   https://projects.parabolagnulinux.org/parabolaweb.git/commit/?id=747a562ddca10e29dd003e8b3c59f8f384d1bc8d

It actually links to Arch's bug tracker, since we don't have a tracker
for mirrors, but we also don't currently use that feature of
Parabolaweb.  We should use that feature.