[Dev] A little surprise!

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Wed Feb 5 06:33:14 GMT 2014

El mar, 04-02-2014 a las 23:57 -0500, Luke T.Shumaker escribió:

> At Tue, 04 Feb 2014 19:58:19 -0600,
> Jorge Araya Navarro wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > https://www.ohloh.net/p/parabolapackages enjoy the stats :)
>
> From https://www.ohloh.net/p/parabolapackages/contributors/summary :
>
>     André Fabian Silva Delgado generated more than 50% of all commits
>     during the past 12 months.
>
> André is also the most frequent contributor to the wiki, by an order
> of magnitude.  I don't know how he does it!

I guess that his commit are related to linux-libre kernel changes only,
glol.

> What's up with the supposed addition of 1817 lines of C++ to
> abslibre.git?

You know that I have no idea? I though that it was my fault because some
mistake committing source code from a package (Ryzom?) into abslibre.git
but there is no evidence on my "contributor chart"
https://www.ohloh.net/p/parabolapackages/contributors/3065326749324094

--
Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro.