[Dev] *URGENT* Proposal to organise Parabola

ingegnue ingegnue at riseup.net
Mon Dec 22 16:53:18 GMT 2014

Sorry but I'm just trying understand.

What is it exactly about money that hurts friendship?

My life partner and I deal with money all the time and it never hurts our relationship. We share all things equally and according to need. Money is to us a means of survival, not an end in itself.

Similarly, I have had friends who offered assistance in a time of need, and vice versa.