[Dev] *URGENT* Proposal to organise Parabola

Aurélien DESBRIÈRES aurelien at hackers.camp
Sun Dec 21 04:12:03 GMT 2014

Stop to blame me to try to defend something I care about.

I have tell my point of view, and my point of view is that if you
introduce money on task, money on works, money as reward to something,
... you will *destroy* ::

. This friendship community (there is no friend when there is money)
. The point that this community since there is no money offer its chance
to other people to start to discover what Computer Science is.
. This community as is, is a free doors to everyone to discover hacking
without any challenge than their own.
. Things you wouldn't believe

You, and some other think that money will bring new opportunity and that
is right, but do not blame me because you and some other will destroy
that.

"have fun & be free"
Where is fun in money? Are you free because you have money?

And stop to tell me that I decide for other, I give my point of view,
and everyone is free to do what he want.

Because from memory, no one never block alone others people in their
choice for Parabola.

M-x doctor
Why if you have no plan are you agressive with me?

--
Aurelien Desbrieres