[Dev] hackers.git migration

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 20 22:43:56 GMT 2014

hackers.git master is dead!  Long live hackers.git master!

I just phased out the old hackers.git master (renamed it to 'old'),
and we're now using lukeshu/restructure (now renamed to 'master').

All of the SSH keys are now configured through it, no more massive
authorized_keys files to manage.  The checkout on the server is
automatically updated in a post-recieve hook.

For the parabola-keyring, just run 'make pacman-keyring', the output
will be in 'output/pacman-keyring'.

Things it can/should be able to do, but doesn't yet:

 - manage the @parabola.nu email aliases
   It's generating a file in
   /var/cache/parabola-hackers/output/postfix-virtual-map/, but it
   isn't used yet.
 - The users in /etc/password came out of a script that I had that
   dumped the info in passwd format; it's not auto-updated.  Check out
   my hacked-up nslcd for dynamically getting the info from the git
   repo.
 - parabolaweb users
   totally unimplemented