[Dev] SFC

Aurélien DESBRIÈRES aurelien at hackers.camp
Wed Dec 17 21:27:36 GMT 2014

hellekin <hellekin at gnu.org> writes:

> On 12/17/2014 03:46 PM, Aurélien DESBRIÈRES wrote:
>>
>> It's a question, is that wrong to ask questions?
>>
> *** No it's not.  But it's wrong to frame an open discussion into two
> irrelevant options before it has even started.
>
> ==
> hk

The question was about money itself in the project. AFAIK
https://www.parabola.nu/donate/ we have started the project like that.

You and some people want to change that point, why not as the page says
"At the moment" so the things are not fixed.

But like for most of big decision of the distro we have vote and that
AFAIK.

Then, discuss how, for what, ... is another discussion, but it should be
fine to fix that point by vote, then make move the things in the right
way.

I understand that time is money, but Democracy important (from my
point of view) for the evolution of Humanity.

As I say approximatively like that in the channel and some should
certainly have a log somewhere ... I understand the importance and
interest that money could represent, from investement on project to
travel (some see interest on meeting (which is, I agree with that an
important point but maybe not the most important things to invest
first)) and that the most important from my point of view is that
"bounty" will change the distro itself and who join.

So it is why this change should be vote before going further in the
discussions.

(About your sentence, I would like some precision:

If you think that telling me "what is wrong with me" I respond you
directly, I do not wish, that Parabola fall in the hands of some people
that shout to me and ask me what is wrong with me.

Maybe that type of sentence in your language have absolutly no
significance, but in my language and here on my island, it is what you
told to a guy before to put your fist on his face.

Since I think you are not this sort of guy, and my english is known to
be very bad from speach to translation, I suppose that in your country
that is just like asking what do you want to drink.

But please, I really like to know a bit more about that sentence.)

I am also a lumberjack, I love Nature, freedom and peace.

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

--
Aurelien Desbrieres
http://www.hackers.camp