[Dev] [ARM] Parabola ARM Port

Michał Masłowski mtjm at mtjm.eu
Sun Dec 14 20:56:16 GMT 2014

> . How to set up the servers to make the ports available
> from Archlinux ARM + a pcr to have some more packages available + a ROS
> repo to push all ROS stuff

Don't.  Design how to make all Arch core, extra and community PKGBUILDs
(without ones mentioned in blacklist.txt) available in a git repo,
merged with Parabola's abslibre.git and (similarly filtered)
archlinuxarm.org repo.

> Then ASAP we will have start that and ASAP we will have a working ISO
> other hackers should join.

We never had an ISO for mips64el.  How do you install distros on your
ARM computers?