[Dev] *URGENT* Proposal to organise Parabola

ingegnue ingegnue at riseup.net
Wed Dec 10 19:34:58 GMT 2014

That's not true, really.

The thread started with two concerns: 1) starting a committee informed by consensus decision making, and 2) accepting donations and how the devs want to share them.

It bears stating that one of the trusted devs were considering leaving apparently on account of introducing money into the project, on ethical grounds.

I'm just saying, take my money. I want Parabola to stay alive.

That is all.