[Dev] *URGENT* Proposal to organise Parabola

ingegnue ingegnue at riseup.net
Mon Dec 8 04:54:15 GMT 2014

In addition to the need for devs to sustain themselves, there is (which is what I feel motivates me to write) the feeling of a need to give back in some manner. Giving and reciprocity is the glue of a community.

"Why is it that, when one receives a gift from a friend (a drink, a dinner invitation, a compliment), one feels somehow obliged to reciprocate in kind? Why is it that a recipient of generosity often somehow feels reduced if he or she cannot?" - David Graeber

FWIW