[Dev] parabola for blind

Ali Abdul Ghani blade.vp2020 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 06:46:52 GMT 2014

Thanks to this great work

Some notes
in TalkingArch If you have a console speaker, you will hear a beep when the boot
prompt is on screen.

and If you have multiple sound cards
you will hear voice recording informing you that multiple sound cards
were detected, and you selected a card by pressing enter
in Talking parabola

I have not heard any beep
I do not have multiple sound cards
To make sure the voice recording

--
Think not of them, thou hast thy music too