[Dev] I quit Parabola project and the FSF.

Sorin-Mihai Vârgolici smv at ceata.org
Fri Dec 5 11:44:14 GMT 2014

În data de Vi, 05-12-2014 la 09:11 +0100, Aurélien DESBRIÈRES a scris:
> Jorge Araya Navarro <elcorreo at deshackra.com> writes:
>
> > Aurélien DESBRIÈRES writes:
> >
> >> [...] and already feel
> >> empty in my life, but it is a thing I have to do.
> >> [···]
> >> I will now try to care as much as I can of my childrens and wife.
> >
> > Praying for you, Aurélien.

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

After all these years since I've joined the free software movement,
since I've joined the Parabola project and soon after that the Ceata
community that was the ground upon which the Ceata Foundation was based,
all I can say is that our purpose to help others to remain free and/or
to re(dis)cover their freedom is not the only thing that matters in life
but we are not being helped to follow this purpose.

We all feel empty when we will not be allowed to do so, when others will
stay in our way, and yet, we keep fighting as much as we can. No one is
helping us and because we have to help our selves we temporarily forget
about our purpose, or leave it aside for a while. This is life, we can't
control it.

I joined Parabola at your advice and it's been a great experience, and
for that, I thank you, Aurélien! Love and cherish your family, be free
and continue to fight for their freedom too. This is not the end!

--
Sorin-Mihai Vârgolici
http://vargolici.com/contact

You suport freedom of arts and technology?
Join as a supporting member! (https://ceata.org/%c3%aenscrieri.html)