[Dev] I quit Parabola project and the FSF.

Aurélien DESBRIÈRES aurelien at hackers.camp
Thu Dec 4 10:54:49 GMT 2014

"Tiberiu C. Turbureanu" <tct at ceata.org> writes:

> On 04.12.2014 08:05, Aurélien DESBRIÈRES wrote:
>> But the need to give up is a fact, not a choice, and it is better to
>> stop things than being a shadow.
>
> I disagree, minimizing your role is better than quit.

Minimizing my role to nothing is quiet same.

>> Keys of the FSC will be transmit to Corsican people that act in the FS
>> movement.
>
> Who are they? Do they have public profiles? Who should I talk with for a
> future collaboration with Romanian Fundația Ceata or Tehnoetic?

At this time there is nobody. The only guy I know with a level in
computing and most important a free way of think is not in/from
Corsica. So that should have no sens to give him the keys.

>> Free Software Movement, is like an engine, it run as well as you spread
>> the word. I will continue to spread the word, but differently.
>
> By "differently" you mean from within the open source camp?

No, I stop computing after 20 years, just use computer for mail
employement. (and less if I can)

It is a difficult and hard decision for me to take, and already feel
empty in my life, but it is a thing I have to do.

I have not change my mind and continue to think that a Society and
People need and have the right to have full access to all sources codes
without restrictions.

I continue to think that all sources code like a Mathematical formula or
an Artistic work, should just be sign by the author and offered to
Humanity.

Spread the word differently by, when I meet someone if he talk (and only
if he talk) to me about computer, I will explain him that a free way
exist no - no +

I will now try to care as much as I can of my childrens and wife.

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

--
Aurelien Desbrieres