[Dev] I quit Parabola project and the FSF.

Aurélien DESBRIÈRES aurelien at hackers.camp
Thu Dec 4 06:05:00 GMT 2014

"Tiberiu C. Turbureanu" <tct at ceata.org> writes:

> On 03.12.2014 20:34, Aurélien DESBRIÈRES wrote:
>> For personnal reason I decide to quit the FSF and the Parabola project.
>
> What about Free Software Corsica and the free software movement?
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

After a night of thinking of your question ...

Decisions should be taken in the morning rather than late in the night.

But the need to give up is a fact, not a choice, and it is better to
stop things than being a shadow.

Keys of the FSC will be transmit to Corsican people that act in the FS
movement.

Free Software Movement, is like an engine, it run as well as you spread
the word. I will continue to spread the word, but differently.

Once again, it was a great adventure, and thanks to the FSF and all the
people I have meet throught differents FS projects.

I have to change my all way of life.

Have Fun & Be Free!

--
Aurelien DESBRIERES