[Dev] Latest ISO download points to 2013 images than 2014

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Fri Aug 29 23:37:21 GMT 2014

I was going to submit this to the bug tracker in labs.parabola.nu but it
seems that is taking time to load the website.

Is anything written on the wiki about maintaining the links for
downloading any Parabola ISO? Is clear to me that any Parabola developer
can go and modify the website and/or the wiki by accessing the server
through SSH, but, beyond that, there is no clear instruction of what to
do.