[Dev] Latest ISO download points to 2013 images than 2014

arnuld uttre arnuld.mizong at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 13:13:35 GMT 2014

Hi There,

On get parabola page:  https://wiki.parabolagnulinux.org/Get_Parabola

1) torrent links point to 2013 ISO images of parabola rather than 2014.

I can not edit the because I do not have authority. There are more
problems dow here, Its frustrating to experience this, especially when
an Arch user migrates to parabola.  If parabola developers team allows
then I am willing to put my time to update all the links and notify
all the mirror admins.  Wiki needs lot of work, I have already added
missing "migration from arch" information out of my experience.

2) Half of the http mirrors do no have 2014 images and latest link in
all mirrors points 2013 images

3) all of the mirrors do not have md5 or sha1 checksum for 2014 ISO

4) I can not find where on parabola site you download torrent for 2014
ISO image. Website's ISO page is down, trying from last 5 days:
https://labs.parabola.nu/projects/isos

Thanks

-- arnuld
http://uttre.wordpress.com/