[Dev] Delete some packages from the repo

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Tue Apr 22 07:53:24 GMT 2014

Hello!

I updated Ryzom and its game data as well, took me several days, and I
notices that I just created a mess leaving many packages on the repo
since I started doing the packaging of the game, first and foremost I
want to apologize for such mess and I hope to not repeat it again when
doing maintenance to other packages.

So, since I don't know how it goes, I want to request it here so someone
that know how to delete manually packages from the repository can do it,
these are:
kervala_libsquish-hg kervalasquish-hg libsquish-svn kervala_libsquish-hg
kervalasquish-hg ryzom-client ryzom-nel

That's all.
It seems that one package is repeated twice for the same repository (if
I do pacman -Ss libsquish I get pcr/libsquish-svn 48-5 twice), can
anyone else confirm to know if it is just me?

BTW, by doing `sudo pacman -S ryzom-hg` you can install the game ;)
--
Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro.