[Dev] People Still Banned #1

Jorge Araya Navarro (Shackra Sislock) shackra at riseupnet
Sun Sep 15 00:50:08 GMT 2013

El vie, 13-09-2013 a las 21:50 -0400, Luke T.Shumaker escribió:

> I did a decent play-by-play here:
>   https://lists.parabolagnulinux.org/pipermail/dev/2013-September/001814.html
>
> ~ Luke

Oh my God! I mean, what the heck, Gravi and GuestOne?!?!
This is the Internet, but not the Wild West. This sort of treatment to
others, even if they are rude to you, is unacceptable.

Indeed, both should be on #archlinux-offtopic. It looks like trolls and
anti-theists (Because I have had to deal with such sort of people) uses
Arch linux.

C'mon! :-/
--
Pax et bonum.