[Dev] People Still Banned #1

Gravi themightygravi at inventati.org
Fri Sep 13 10:44:00 GMT 2013

Fish-head Fauno;

We've waiting enough for you to take a decission!
Just do something to make your mom be proud of your birth and speak about our ban and the terms to be readmitted.

You haven't the right to do whatever you like and then hide yourself nor facing the consecuences of your actions.

Neither a single word has left your snout after the ban, so be a man!

If this mail has no effect again, I warn you we'd send another one to your mail, an then, one more... so... I'd recommend you avoid the resulting laments taking action right now.

P.D: Lukeshu, of course I know you're reading and wanting to reply. I'll propose you to waste your energy making fauno start to move his single neurone, instead of writing ghostly and self-pleasant words, which you've proved that you've already mastered.

I can't figure out why an incompetent and unqualified person is the owner of both the community and your minds!

>.<

Damn!
Support our vindication!

--