[Dev] people banned from irc for harrassment

Icarious icarious at hacari.org
Fri Sep 6 17:11:40 GMT 2013

lukeshu wrote:

> Sorry, I don't have time to reply, but on an unrelated note:
>
> What's up with your MUA that it's not setting the `In-Reply-To:` or
> `References:` headers?  It's not threading the conversation.
>
> ~ Luke

Sorry, this is apparently my first experience to communicate over a developer's mailing list. So I am yet to learn how things work. I guess, I will hit "reply" from now on and add dev at lists.parabolagnulinux.org as a CC if that's how it should work for being threaded. Correct me if there's another way to do it properly.

Thanks

--
Icarious