[Dev] people banned from irc for harrassment

Icarious icarious at hacari.org
Fri Sep 6 00:55:19 GMT 2013

lukeshu wrote:
>Besides changing the /topic, what do you think would be fair
>retribution/appology

I sincerely do not ask/wish for for any retribution or apology personally and I would like to return to normalcy and get back on friendly terms with everybody asap.

However, all I want from everyone, is to re-consider how bans are handled in #parabola in the near future. A first offence should be handled with a friendly public discussion. If considered, a transparency on #parabola's rules for bans would be nice.

That's all for now.

--
Icarious