[Dev] Parabola ARM

mono at posteo.de mono at posteo.de
Tue Sep 3 17:42:00 GMT 2013

Hallo,

I just want to say here is another one interested in Parabola ARM.
am running Archlinux ARM on a beaglebone black since about two weeks. So, am pretty new to this. I went for this computer because FSF ranks it first in there single-board-computers list. From what FSF writes I understood only some GPU acceleration things need blobs. Well this board runs head-less here anyway and I would like to drop the blobs once I find some time and help. Could I start by dropping blobs from the kernel, maybe using a stript as done by linux-libre (trisquel). How does Parabola creates its kernels?

best regards
Mono