[Dev] Parabola ARM

Leonardo Nc lenieco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 17:16:09 GMT 2013

If raspberry pi puts the binary blob on a rom, does it means that never
will be possible to free raspberry pi?

I'll like to help you with a device, but money is not my strength.

I'm working on a device that a friend let me use with the condition that I
develop something useful or interesting for him, of course, I'm trying to
hack it meanwhile.

--
leonardo<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x24883F55141C1C5C>