[Dev] About the Presentation of Parabola GNU/Linux-libre and Blender in Bariloche

Gravi themightygravi at inventati.org
Sat Oct 26 07:13:10 GMT 2013

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 04:51:40 -0200
André Silva <emulatorman at riseup.net> wrote:
> How you can see, this asseveration about crime against humanity was
> fixed and removed in the final version, but due my negligence, i sent
> the wrong email without properly revisions unfortunately, and it is
> due a lot of tasks that i'm having (works to delivery urgently to my
> clients, nights without sleep, etc, etc), so i didn't paid attention
> on that detail.

With the insanely huge number of crimes against humanity we are seeing right now, who cares to add non-inborn stupidity to them?

In the end, avoiding resolution is the truly and severe crime against
humanity, since it allows the rest of violations.

Don't be that correct on that, and keep working like you now, Emulator.
The heavens know that Parabola woudn't be possible without you.

hahahaha! (So true)

--
Gravi <themightygravi at intentati.org>