[Dev] The *.parabola.nu certificate needs renewed

Luke T. Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 23 14:02:51 GMT 2013

At Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:37:12 -0300,
=?utf-8?Q?Nicol=C3=A1s?= Reynolds wrote:
> there should be a "certs" dir that's my script to upgrade/create
> cacert certificates, iirc it's under /root
>
> transparent security \o/

Cool, I'll take a look at it.

On a tangential note, your email isn't displaying correctly.  I'm not
sure if it's on your end or mine.  I see a bunch of
"quoted-printable"-encoded strings showing up in the body, and the
UTF-8 "Nicolás" in "From" is wrong (as you will see quoted above).
That one might be because your client sent it as "=?UTF-8?" instead of
"=?utf-8?", which IIRC is not correct, and tripped up Wanderlust
sometimes.

~ Luke