[Dev] Parabola ARM

Mono mono at posteo.de
Fri Oct 18 10:42:03 GMT 2013

Hallo,

I have made a small webpage on what I have learned so far. Maybe you could look at it and give me comments:
http://beagle.donderklumpen.de/
It tells the basic idea and has some package sources.

May I place this mailing list address on that page, so people could send comments here? I'd expect only small traffic from this.

I will look to those questions about Arch Linux ARM having a rsync mirror and keyring next.

best regards,
Mono