[Dev] build error on ath9k-htc-firmware

Mono mono at posteo.de
Fri Oct 18 06:36:03 GMT 2013

Hallo Nicolas,

it's a x86_64 architecture. A workaround might by to temporary move away /usr/bin/{as,objcopy} installed by binutils and symlink /usr/bin/xtensa-unknown-elf-{as,objcopy} to /usr/bin/{as,objcopy}. Deinstalling binutils does not work though, because then makepkg misses /usr/bin/strip. Thus it seems make -C build/k2 and make -C build/magpie somehow dont use /usr/bin/xtensa-unknown-elf-{as,objcopy}, but /usr/bin/{as,objcopy}.

best regards,
Mono